What controller to get
by, 04-11-2011 at 12:12 PM (795 Views)
Ok all need some input on controllers and any would be apericated. So far i have looked at Neptune systems and DA reefkeepers' and i am leaning towards the Neptune systems. I am open to used options as well because price will also be a factor so if there is an older model that is worth getting feel free to mention that as well. Here is a list of things i am considering.
1. PH monitor as i do not have one yet and preferably with the option of controlling a reactor down the road.
2. Power Head control so that i can create a more random current
3. Web page/computer interface (not needed but i love the idea of it and i have network access in my fish room)
4. If a webpage interface is possible i may be able to live with out a interface component.
5. lighting control for T5 right now and LED down the road.
6. Simple feeding settings to turn off pumps
7. Temperature control
There are probably more options i can get down the road but these are the things i am most concerned with at this time. Thanks all