MAX this weekend
by, 03-30-2012 at 03:47 AM (1073 Views)
Hey reef addicts, this weekend is MAX - the Marine Aquarium Expo in Costa Mesa California. Each year, everyone converges on the Orange County Fairgrounds on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be there and would love to meet up with y'all.
My presentation on Sunday afternoon is "Pests in the Aquarium", sponsored by Seachem. Be sure to be in the presentation area at 1:30 p.m. so you can learn the good guys from the bad guys, and how to remove the vile pests from your tank.
The rest of the time, you'll be able to find me in the MACNA 2012 booth. www.dfwmacna.com
The 5th Anniversary Marine Aquarium Expo is HERE!
Saturday, March 30 and Sunday April 1, 2012
The OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Building #18
Enter off of Arlington Avenue on North side of fairgrounds.
THIS IS THE LARGEST MAX YET!!!
- 100+ booths
- 72 Total Vendors
- 25 Sellers of Livestock! (Fish/Frags/Inverts)
- 200 Exhibit Personnel
- 3,000+ Fellow Attendees
- Leng Sy – Saturday 11:30AM
- Mark Callahan – Saturday 1:00PM
- Bob Fenner – Saturday 2:30PM
- Dr. Timothy Hovanec – Saturday 4:00PM
- Aviad Ben-Zekry – Sunday 12:00Noon
- Marc Levenson – Sunday 1:30PM
- Ret Talbot – Sunday 3:00PM
- 8-foot Touch Tank of Marine Animals
- Meet “Aqua the Mermaid”
- Greet “Captain Jack”
- Face Painting and Balloon Artist
- Drawing and Painting
- Paper Airplane Toss Contest
- NEW MAX WonderWater Photo Booth!
Kids HD Theater:
- Finding Nemo – Saturday 12:00Noon
- The Little Mermaid - Saturday 2:00PM
- The Reef – Saturday 3:30PM
- Finding Nemo – Sunday 12:00Noon
- A Shark Tale – Sunday 2:00PM
- Up - Sunday 3:30PM
MAX Grand Raffle:
- Thousands of Dollars in prizes!
- General Tickets are only $2 each
- Grand Prize Tickets are $5 each
- Saturday Grand Prize – Redsea MAX 250
- Sunday Grand Prize – 4’x2’ Complete Frag System
- MANY prizes exceeding $300 retail value and more
- Grand Prize Winner Need NOT be present to WIN!
- Receive a FREE copy of Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine
- FREE 4x6 Pictures Taken by our MAX Photographer
- Food & Beverages (incl. beer/wine) Available for Sale
- Visit the Largest Swap Meet in California just next door!
- Hotel Rooms Available for as low as $60 per Night (w/shuttle)
- Ample Seating/Rest areas and Clean Restrooms.
- Adults - $15 per day
- Seniors and Military w/ID - $10
- Kids 12 and Under – FREE!
On behalf of the entire MAX 2012 Exhibitors and Staff:
"WELCOME TO OUR 5th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!"