Wooo, long weekend!!!
The tank has been cycling for about two months, and Ive been using ammonia chloride to do a fishless cycle. I decided yesterday that it was ready to go. Here are a few pics.
Plumbing for the carbon and biopellet reactors, close to being finished.
The brittle stars that I tried to save from the previous tank. A little difficult since I used
Managed to get enough plumbing done today to do a leak test on the tank. I still have some more to go for my reactors, but thats not necessarily a priority right now. So far, so good on leaks, which is surprising. I think I am going to work on my storage cabinet next, and it will house my CO2 bottle, dj power station, and ATO container.
Just a little update. Im sort of slow on getting this done.
Got the LR from BRS. I am impressed with the rock, and the sizes they gave me. The piece of shelf that they gave me is more then I expected... im not complaining, i just got to figure out what to do with it. The pukani is really light stuff.
Well, after wondering what has been eating snails eggs, hermits, snails, and coral... I finally found out what it was. Fiancee called me while I was at work to let me know that one my my mithrax crabs looked really funny and was eating a snail. I followed up with a series of questions and figured I had a gorilla crab.
Its not a gorilla crab, but none the less, a nasty one that needed to be removed. He put up a good fight, and now he resided in my sump. Its beyond me how he got in my